Daimler AG is one of the world's most successful automotive companies. With its divisions Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses, and Daimler Financial Services, this vehicle manufacturer is one of the biggest providers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach.
Electrical engineering, communication technology, information technology,
computer science (including business and media), process engineering, vehicle technology, (business) mathematics, mechanical engineering, physics, industrial engineering, aerospace engineering, economics, information design, app and software development, law, technical business administration, digital media, mobility services, autonomous driving
- International trainee program INspire – the Leaders’ Lab with accompanying personnel development measures
- Direct entry with an individual information and induction program
- Doctorate at a university in cooperation with Daimler
- Internships in Germany and abroad
- Daimler Student Partnership (dsp) sponsorship program
- Term papers and final dissertations under the guidance of a personal mentor
- Temporary employment for students/vacation jobs
Apply online through our career website: www.daimler.com/career. Please attach all of your application documents.
We are looking for genuine and creative applicants who are passionate about their ideas and want to make a difference. A strong and open personality and international experience are also important to us. We are looking for people who are not afraid of pushing boundaries in order to find innovative solutions.
It is an applicant's overall profile that will ultimately decide their suitability for an entry-level position, i.e. not only is their professional qualification for the job requirement important, but also how applicants act and react, what social competencies they add to the mix and how passionately they feel about the mobility of the future.