Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab as sustainability partner to keep their environment clean and safe, and to operate efficiently. At Ecolab, this is what we do best. Our 48,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering comprehensive solutions and on-site services to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, reduce, reuse & recycle water and minimize energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers at nearly 3 million locations in more than 170 countries.
We believe that the circular economy is vital to Ecolab’s vision of protecting people and vital resources. The world’s growing population means demand for more goods and services, which puts pressure on our natural resources including water. Water scarcity is expected to increase everywhere around the world. Our expertise, our continuous investment in innovation and digital solutions help our customers reduce their reliance on finite natural resources and achieve the best results at the lowest total cost. Ecolab has been named to the 2018 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices of leading sustainability-driven companies.
The work we do matters, and the way we do it matters to our employees, customers and our communities. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram.
Ecolab welcomes students looking for an internship:
- You are a Bachelor or Master student R&D, Marketing, HR, Engineering, Chemistry;
- Your ambition is a graduation internship or a work experience internship for at least 5 months;
- You are able to work independently and accurate, you have strong analytical skills;
- And of course you have good communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
Ecolab welcomes students looking for a challenging new position:
We have multiple possibilities for new recruits in different areas:
- Sales positions with a technical Bachelor of Master degree;
- Supply Chain, Science, R&D, Technology and Engineering positions with a Bachelor or Master degree;
- Marketing and Finance positions.
Working at Ecolab means working in an international environment where personal and professional development play a central role. You will get opportunities to develop yourself by taking ownership and responsibility, on-the-job and classroom training. Career ladders include working in different roles, in different Ecolab divisions, and/or to develop as a specialist in certain areas. In this way, you can contribute to a company that places both its customers and employees in the center. Career opportunities include roles in Sales, Engineering, Consultancy, Marketing, Sustainability, Research and Development, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance, Safety, Health and Environment and other areas common to working in a multinational company. In addition to developing yourself you will also contribute to the positive impact Ecolab has on water availability, the world’s precious resources and the environment.
1. Apply through website jobs.ecolab.com to the position you aspire;
2. Selection based on profile, an inventory phonecall might be part of the application;
3. 1st interview with Hiring Manager and possibly HR;
5. 2nd interview with colleague from the business and possibly HR;
6. Start hire procedure with offer;
7. Set up and sign contract.
1. Application through resume and motivation via jobs.ecolab.com or e-mail;
2. Frist interview with hiring manager and possibly HR;
3. Hire check: Do the expectations of as well the candidate/intern and school and Ecolab align for the internship;
4. Start hire procedure – Payment through Hays Temp, set up contact with Hays/Intern;
5. Set up contract with Hays – Bachelor/WO student earnings EUR 500,- based on 40 hours.