As the world’s population grows, so does the need for safe, sustainable and affordable energy. To cook meals, to power homes, to fuel mobility. With that comes an increasing need to transition to a more sustainable future. With almost 5,000 colleagues spread over eight locations and nine operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels, we are committed to play our part. And we thrive on challenges to do so: whether it is in 3,000 meters of water depth, producing hydrocarbons from underneath the salt-layer, making wind turbines float or capturing energy from waves. In whatever we do, our core values of Integrity, Care, Entrepreneurship and Ownership are key in our commitment to unlocking energy from the oceans.
SBM Offshore provides floating production solutions to the offshore energy industry, over the full product life-cycle. SBM Offshore is market leading in leased floating production systems with multiple units currently in operation and has unrivalled operational experience in this field. The Groups main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and the life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients or supplied on a turnkey sale basis.
For the Schiedam office we are looking for
- students who wish to fulfill an internship for a certain period of time or to finish their studies with a graduation thesis (BSc and MSc level) while working in our offices with our tools and being mentored by our specialists in various disciplines.
- (soon to be) graduates who are eager to join us in the nearby future! SBM Offshore finds itself in exciting times and the challenges and dynamics that come with it, increases the need for energetic, talented and ambitious new colleagues to participate with us.
On a practical note: our offices are easily accessible by public transport, we offer an attractive salary package and you can work flexible working hours.
We offer dynamic and challenging jobs, not just in Schiedam, but worldwide. We promote global mobility and fully support talent development. We are always looking for talent in the following departments:
- Naval Architecture
- Process & Marine
- Electrical & lnstrumentation
- Piping, Rotating & Static Equipment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Project & Technology Development
- Project Control
If you are interested to join our team check our vacancies at: http://www.sbmoffshore.com/working-with-us/job-opportunities/